For Those in Times of Need
The Troopers Helping Troopers Foundation will provide financial assistance for various good causes to members in the Law Enforcement community, including:
- Those injured or permanently disabled in service to the public.
- Transition costs for a family who loses a loved one killed in the line of duty.
- Those who have a loved one that is sick and faces expensive medical treatment.
How to Apply
Guidelines for Applying
When making a request for assistance or helping another make the request, we strongly encourage you to review the following criteria as established in the THTF bylaws:
- The intended recipient’s connection with the Pennsylvania State Police or law enforcement.
- Whether the intended recipient is in a position of financial distress that was caused through no intentional fault of his or her own.
- Whether the conditions faced by the potential recipient are beyond the usual experiences of a law enforcement officer or their family members.
- Whether the award is able to make an appreciable impact on the recipient’s or their family’s quality of life.
- The Foundation’s capability of making an award to this recipient without compromising its own financial integrity so that it can continue to serve others.
- The applicant’s demonstration of need for the funds.